The principles of why are explained in my videos and I will make a detailed post on the research behind it as well.
Diet (I vary what I eat each day and also skip meals sometimes):
- Lunch: Watery fruit such as berries, oranges, mango, kiwi, … (I am not that hungry because of the flaxseed oil shot and the other supplements)
- Snacks: Spirulina/Chlorella, Honey tea
- Dinner: Salad with raw Garlic, cooked mushrooms and vegetables. Apple Cider Vinegar and Olive Oil + uncooked fatty Fish such as Herring in brine, smoked Salmon or other seafood (sometimes with betaine HCl)
Supplements (I skip days sometimes but the first bullet point I take daily:
- Daily: beta-Carotene, Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols, 3 x 400 IU mixed in Smoothie) , Vitamin C (pure ascorbic acid on the tongue), Vitamin B12 (as an equal mix of Hydroxy-, Methyl-, and Adenosyl-Cobalamine, 100 x RDA), Water kefir or Kombucha (I make my own, 0.5 L per day)
- Not daily: Iron (as BisGlycinate and alone on an empty stomach in acid resistant capsules, 1-5 x 20 mg), Vitamin B complex (All 8 Vitamins + PABA, Choline, Inositol, 1-10 x RDA), Zinc (as Biglycinate, 1 x 25 mg), Vitamin D3 (1 x 20.000 IU mixed in oil), Vitamin E (pure D alpha tocopherol in oil), Vitamin A (retinol), Kelp (for Iodine), Selenium (as L-methionine), Magnesium (as pure L-Threonate powder or as citrate), Vitamin K2 (1 x RDA mixed in smoothie)
Anti-Microbials and Anti-Inflammatory:
- Daily: Monolaurin (1-3 g of pure pallets), Oregano Oil (5-10 drops of pure essential oil as a shot in oil), Clove oil (1-3 drops same as before), Anis oil (1-3 drops same as before), Flaxseed oil (20 – 40 mL daily as a shot, morning and evening), Fish Oil (1 tee spoon), Turmeric powder (1 table spoon daily)
- Not daily (actually not even weekly): Licorice root (as pure powder, 2 Tbsp. in hot water), Reishi Mushroom (same a before), Matcha Tea (same as before), Cacao (either raw cacao beans or same as before), Astaxanthin (pill)
- Morning routine (daily): 8 min Horse stance with 2 x 30-second interruptions for stretching and stretching for 2 min afterwards.
- Kickboxing (30 min, once per week): With target and focusing on the emotion of Anger.
- Cardio (20-30 min, twice a week): Running or rope jumping
- Strength (Every other week): 1000 Sit-ups and 200 Pushups
- Meditation (20 min, daily): Focusing on the emotions of Sadness and Joy